This item may be embroidered with the Wilderness Travel logo.
It may also be custom embroidered with virutally any text element you wish, up to 25 characters in length (your name, name of your trip, date of your trip, name of your special travel group, etc.). Simply click the Custom Embroidery Box you see and type your custom text into the form field that "pops". Please understand any item with custom embroidery is not returnable or refundable.
Made by Patagonia, this is the most amazing piece of outerwear on the market today! Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Jacket is warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible and can be worn as insulation or outerwear in cold climates.
This excellent Wind-blocking jacket has these Special Features:
- It slides and glides effortlessly between layers
- A lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric that sheds moisture with its DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes the PrimaLoft® insulation
- Uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has a wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual adjust drawcord and drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining is made of 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulated with low-bulk, "hydrophobic", 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester that traps heat even when wet
- Shaped fit & elasticized cuffs
- Weight: 314 g (11.1 oz)
- Most amazing is this - leave it on when you go inside. It's unique properties and fabrication allows your body temperature to self-regulate (hard to explain, but it does and it works)