Backside of Pack
Roll Top Closure
Main Image Perfectly Closed
Rent this essential gear for your Antarctica expedition at least 7 days prior to your voyage, and pick it up at our partner's office in Ushuaia anytime after 12 noon the day before you embark.
Conveniently located one block from the port, pick up your gear at, and return your gear to:
- Tierra del Fuego Aventura, 51 Gobernador Godoy Street, Attn: Patricio Cornejo
- Call WhatsApp: +54 9 2901 600 177
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: 8 AM - 9 PM - 7 days a week
- Size exchanges will be available "on the spot" should you need them
- Ask them about the one-day and half-day adventure experiences they offer in the Tierra del Fuego.
It is important that you use Coupon Code NoShipUSH during check out. Its use will "zero out" the shipping charges from your order total.
In the "Comments" field found during check-out, please indicate your arrival date in Ushuaia, the name and dates of your pre-stay hotel, the name of your ship and the date on which you embark.
The security deposit is returned to you within 72 hours of your return of the rental gear.
An ultralight, weatherproof bag that weighs a mere 9 ounces and protects gear from 'the wet'!
This top quality dry pack by Outdoor Research has these Special Features:
- Built for comfort with padded, supportive shoulder straps
- Roll-top waterproof closure
- Ultralight, waterproof
- 100% Polyester, 40D ripstop body with PU coating
- 100% nylon, 210D bottom and front pocket
- Smart accessory attachments for all your gear
- Sternum strap
- Large zippered exterior pouch
- Dimensions: 19 in. x 11 1/2 in. x 7 in. / 51 cm x 28 cm x 19 cm
- Volume: 1526 cu. in./25 L
- Weight: 9 oz / 270 g
- Dry Bags are not intended to be submerged for extended periods of time.
- Roll-top closure must be closed correctly (rolled 3 times and buckled) to keep contents dry.
- Pack electronic equipment with extra care (double bagged or in special waterproof hard cases) to prevent water damage as some moisture can enter the bag.
- Contact with abrasive or sharp objects can compromise integrity and waterproofness of this pack.