Rent these telescopic, lightweight trekking staffs for your Antarctica expedition at least 7 days prior to your voyage and pick them up at our partner's shop on arrival in Ushuaia. Return it to the same location on the day you disembark the ship.
Conveniently located one block from the port, pick up your gear at, and return your gear to:
- Tierra del Fuego Aventura, 51 Gobernador Godoy Street, Attn: Patricio Cornejo
- Call WhatsApp: +54 9 2901 600 177
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: 8 AM - 9 PM - 7 days a week
- Size exchanges will be available "on the spot" should you need them
- Ask them about the one-day and half-day adventure experiences they offer in the Tierra del Fuego.
It is important that you use Coupon Code NoShipUSH during check out. Its use will "zero out" the shipping charges from your order total.
In the "Comments" field found during check-out, please indicate your arrival date in Ushuaia, name and dates of your pre-stay hotel, the name of your ship and the embarkation date of your expedition.
The security deposit is returned to you within 72 hours of your reurn of the rental gear.
Made by LEKI™ of their strongest, lightest weight aluminum, the Ultralite Ti Trekking Staff is specially constructed for a world traveler and trekker. May it help make all your outdoor sojourns more enjoyable and easier to negotiate.
This staff has these Special Features:
- Shaft is made of Aluminum
- They weigh 15.8 oz. per pair
- Adjusts from 24.4" - 51.2" (62-130 cm) so its easy to pack and easy to use in the field
- Ergometric Grip - there's 10 degree Positive Angle integrated into the grip to offset slope angle as you're walking up or down hill - it maintains your wrist in the perfect position
- The thermofoam material on the grip allows for more comfort and breathability
- Performance Baskets prevent poles from sinking into soft earth or slipping between rocks in rocky terrain
- Baskets easily screw on and off without the use of additional tools
- Automatic Comfort Strap - has a mechanism that releases the hand in certain situations
- The strap has soft fleece padding on the inner side to reduce irritation
- Lifetime Warranty against Shaft Breakage
- SLS Shaft Locking System - Super Lock System: up to 60 times stronger than other locking systems, shaft locks in 3 or 4 turns with minimal torque
- Shaft locking system has 360 degree reverse turn security
- Shaft has an anodized finish
- Has a Carbide Flextip - flexible tips that can bend up to 30 degrees without breaking or damaging the pole shaft
- Carbide reaches a hardness close to that of a diamond and ensures optimal grip on ice and rock